Committed to serve the concrete industry, Quadra is a leading equipment manufacturer well known for its high performing plants as well as its innovative solutions set-up in France, and all over the world.
Experts in automated process and utilizing a patented vibration system, Quadra designs and manufactures turn-key plants producing a wide range of concrete products (blocks, kerbstones, paving stones, slabs etc…).
The technical strategy of Quadra is focused on the user and its environment, both placed at the heart of our research and development process. With its in-house design offices bringing multi-skilled knowhow, Quadra is résolument tourné vers l’avenir to launch novative technologies, practical technical solutions, and state of the art design.
Our consistent and daring investment policy enables us to manufacture effective and quality equipments and processes.
- All design is carried out in-house utilizing multiple engineers all with distinct expertise (mechanical, electrical, automation, robotic, hydraulic and data processing design).
Quadra designs your equipment based on your exact requirements and specifications.
- The comprehensive study of your project leads to the most efficient solution and recommendation of equipment
- The design is based on the entire range of equipment and technical services needed
- Existing equipment and operations can be reviewed by Quadra’s experienced engineers to determine the best solutions for optimizing the eletrical and hydraulic equipment, increasing automation and improving vibration.
- Experienced technicians are readily available ensuring excellent customer service and technical support